Base SI Units
Derived SI Units
multipliers and conversions
Principles and practices of
Types of Measurement Standards
Substitution of Calibration Standards
?>ML:NAMESPACE PREFIX = "O" />
Characteristics of measurements
Primary error sources
systems and capabilities
Industry practices and regulations
the calibration environment
Calibration processes for
Manual and automated calibration
Systems records and records management
Applied Math and Statistics
Technical and applied mathematics
Quality Systems and
Quality management systems
The Seven quality control tools
Preventative and corrective action
qualification and monitoring
Professional conduct and
Occupational safety requirements
standards and guides
Uncertainty budget components
|The CCT online course is presented using MOODLE (Modular Object Oriented Dynamic Learning Environment) to provide navigation and presentation of materials. These are the same materials previously used for our 3 day classroom training. Now is the time to get that certification.|
ONLINE COURSE FEATURES
1. Four plus hours of lecture by the author, Gary C. Meyer, ASQ CCT/CQE.
2. Immediate access to text and workbook. Save $$ by downloading and printing both the textbook (261 pages) and workbook (83 pages) online. (Hardcopies can be purchased)
3. Modules are integrated with the textbook and workbook
4. One module for each of the five body of knowledge (bok)sections.
5. Separate practice exams for each bok section with immediate feedback on your grade. Exams can be taken as many times as desired for practice. No two exams are alike.
6. Final practice exam can now be taken online with random order of questions and responses for better practice. Simulates the 125 question 4 hour exam by mixing bok sections.
7. Links to important information and terms on the internet plus suggested references for actual certification exam.
8. Instructor email support is available for all participants.
9. Fraction of classroom training, typically over $1,000 plus travel expense.
10. Work at your own pace online, anytime, anywhere.